Your Azure Coach
This training is brought to you by Maik van der Gaag
The training takes place during these timeslots:
- April 25: 09h00-16h00 CET
- April 26: 09h00-12h30 CET
The training is valuable for IT engineers, administrators, developers and architects.
Basic knowledge of Azure, basic knowledge of ARM is great for understanding.
Bicep is a new language, a so called Domain Specific Language (DSL) that drastically simplifies the way of writing Infrastructure as Code for the Azure Platform. In this training we will go over the basic concepts of Bicep, and how you can get started with writing your own Azure Infrastructure as Code.
The training covers:
- Basic concept of Bicep
- How to construct modules for Bicep
- How do you apply scopes in Bicep
- Adding Bicep in Azure DevOps
- How to write your own Bicep files
Some general information about the training:
- The online training takes place via Microsoft Teams
- Access to an Azure subscription will be provided
- The Azure consumption cost is included in the training price
- All training material is handed over to the participants
- The prerequisite software will be communicated one week before the training