- Oct 12: 09h00-17h00 CET
The training is valuable for IT Professionals, Azure Administrators and Architects who have little experience with Azure Arc and who want to understand how Azure Arc works and how to use it to manage on-premises and/or multi-cloud workloads.
General knowledge of IT infrastructure
Basic knowledge of Azure, Azure IaaS, Windows Server and SQL Server
These days more and more companies are using a hybrid or multi cloud model and that’s exactly where Azure Arc fits in into the story. It will offer simplified management for resources running on-premises, at the edge or in any other public cloud, and this from a single pane of glass. Azure Arc enables deployment of Azure services anywhere and extends Azure management to any infrastructure.
In this training we will cover all topics concerning Azure Arc and Azure Arc-enabled servers. From architecture trough the various scenarios, to how you can manage and use Azure Policy and Azure Security Center for your on-premises servers.
The main topics are:
- Azure Hybrid overview
- Introduction to Azure Arc and Arc scenarios
- Getting started with Azure Arc enabled servers
- Enable Azure Policy, enable Update Management and monitoring
- Integrate Azure Security Center with Arc enabled servers
- Getting started and onboarding Microsoft SQL Server as an Azure Arc-enabled SQL server
Some general information about the training:
- The online training takes place via Microsoft Teams
- Access to an Azure subscription will be provided
- The Azure consumption cost is included in the training price
- All training material is handed over to the participants
- The prerequisite software will be communicated one week before the training