Your Azure Coach
This training is brought to you by Wim Matthyssen
The training takes place during these timeslots:
- Sept 8: 09h00-12h30 CET
- Sept 9: 09h00-12h30 CET
- Sept 10: 09h00-12h30 CET
The training is valuable for IT Professionals, Azure Administrators and Architects who have little experience with Azure Backup and who want learn how to protect their workloads and data using Microsoft Azure.
General knowledge of IT infrastructure
Basic knowledge of Azure and Azure IaaS
Hands-on-labs can be done in the training Azure Subscription, or in your own valid Azure Subscription.
Backing up your organization’s data is one of the most important tasks an IT or Cloud Administrator needs to take care off. With Azure Backup they can protect a range of business-critical workloads and crucial data from corruption, accidental deletion and ransomware.
In this training we will cover all topics concerning Azure Backup. From architecture trough the various Azure backup services, to how you can keep control of your Azure Backup implementation. The main topics are:
- Setup a Recovery Services Vault
- Configure and assign backup policies
- Backup on-premises servers and workloads
- Azure IaaS VM backup
- Governance and security
- Monitoring and alerting
Some general information about the training:
- The online training takes place via Microsoft Teams
- Access to an Azure subscription will be provided
- The Azure consumption cost is included in the training price
- All training material is handed over to the participants
- The prerequisite software will be communicated one week before the training