- July 10: 09h00-17h00 CET
- July 11: 09h00-17h00 CET
- July 12: 09h00-17h00 CET
The training is valuable for architects, developers, data scientists, data engineers who want to understand all the in’s and out’s of Azure Databricks.
Basic knowledge of Azure
The following topics will be covered:
- What is spark?
- Overall architecture
- what is Delta Lake (history, shallow copy, vacuum, …)
- What is DBFS?
- Writing a notebook
- Types of clusters
- How to secure? (secret scope, ip access list, vnet injection, firewall, conditional access, …)
- Mounting a Data Lake
- Load, transform, and persist data with Databricks
- What is Hive?
- Databricks SQL
- Using the command line (Databricks cli and dbx)
- Databricks Repos (git integration)
- Machine Learning with Databricks (experiments, mlflow, models, feature store)
- Delta Live Tables