The training takes place during these timeslots:
- July 5: 09h00-17h00 CET
The training is valuable for data scientists and architects
No prior Azure knowledge needed
Basic understanding of Python (for data scientists)
At the of this training day you will have hands on experience in building & deploying ML models on Azure.
- What is Azure Machine Learning?
- Azure Machine Learning Designer – Building ML models with a drag and drop designer
- Automated Machine Learning – Speed up your algorithm selection by making use of AI
- MLOps – Model lifecycle from development to deployment
Some general information about the training:
- The online training takes place via Microsoft Teams
- Access to an Azure subscription will be provided
- The Azure consumption cost is included in the training price
- All training material is handed over to the participants
- The prerequisite software will be communicated one week before the training