The training takes place during these timeslots:
- Sept 28: 08h45-17h00 CET
- Sept 29: 08h45-12h30 CET
The training is valuable for IT engineers, administrators and architects
Basic knowledge of Active Directory and the Azure Platform (IaaS vs PaaS vs SaaS).
Hands-on-labs can be done in the training tenant, or in your own tenant. If you want to deploy it in your own tenant, make sure to have the following: Azure AD Tenant (Global Administrator) + Azure Subscription (Owner of the subscription – not a free subscription, this will not work) + Azure NetApp Services enabled (optional)
This course is intended for IT engineers, administrators and architects who want to learn more about Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD). We will cover all topics concerning WVD in this training. From architecture (multiple scenario’s), to user profiles (multiple scenario’s), to Teams media optimizations. And last but not least: during some hand-on-labs, you’ll set up your own WVD environment.
- Optional features (previews)
- Automation with Azure DevOps or Azure Automation
- Future roadmap
Some general information about the training:
- The online training takes place via Microsoft Teams
- Access to an Azure subscription will be provided
- The Azure consumption cost is included in the training price
- All training material is handed over to the participants
- The prerequisite software will be communicated one week before the training